Caring for you RC1000 Garden Reel
Many customers have had their RC1000 hose reels for 10 to 15 years with few problems by following these simple procedures.
- Make sure your connections are secure.
- Turn on the water at the supply.
- Take out as much hose as is required and lock by waiting for a click before relaxing the tension.
- When finished, go back and turn off the water supply.
- Release any pressure in the hose line.
- A gentle tug on the hose and the hose will retract into the case, being sure to hold onto the end until rewound.
- Hose reels require minimal maintenance but the hose should be cleaned of grit and grime to avoid any rewind issues.